Broad spectrum antibiotic Doxycyline treatment for bacterial diseases and Ornithosis/Psittacosis (one eyed cold), Mycoplasmosis and respiratory infections in caged and aviary birds. Use in the drinking water.
Doxycycline 20% - ¼ teaspoon per liter of water.
- Ornithosis/Chlamydia infections in Finches treat for 30 days.
- Psittacosis/Chlamydia infections in Parrots treat for 45 days.
- Other bacterial infections treat birds for 7 to 10 days.
- Remove medicated water right before lights off at night. Replace fresh mixed medicated water first thing in the am.
- Use glass, stainless steel or glazed pottery drinkers. Do no use galvanized metal
- Mixture must be mixed fresh each day.
- Remove all other water sources including greens, fruits & vegetables on treatment days.
- Keep medication water out of direct sunlight. Place drinkers in shade if outdoors.
This product is not intended or approved for stock whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Consult your veterinarian for authorization for this or any antimicrobial medication.